List of Car Makers Offering 0% Financing
October 21, 2010
Good news for car buyers - many car makers are now offering 0% APR special loan rates, even on some brand new 2011 models.
0% loans mean no finance charges, or interest, on the life of the loan.
In most cases, the 0% offer is only good for certain loan terms, such as 24 or 36 months, or longer.
Here are examples of some makes and models that currently have 0% APR loan rates. Most expire on November 1, 2010 so you'll have to act soon if you want the deals.
- 2010 Mini Cooper
- 2010 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models (except Dodge Challenger
- 2010 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models (except hybrid models)
- 2011 Chevrolet models (except Aveo, Cruze, Corvette)
- 2010 Buick Lucerne, Enclave, Lacross
- 2010 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, DTS, SRX, STS
- 2010 Hyundai models (except Genesis Coupe, Tucson)
- 2010 Mazda models (except RX8)
- 2011 Mitsubishi models (except Eclipse)
- 2011 Nissan models (except Armada, Titan)
- 2010 Infiniti FX35, FX50, EX35, G37)
- 2010 Suzuki models
- 2010 Toyota models
- 2010 Volkswagen models