List of Car Makers Offering 0% Financing
Good news for car buyers - many car makers are now offering 0% APR special loan rates, even on some brand new 2011 models.
0% loans mean no finance charges, or interest, on the life of the loan.
In most cases, the 0% offer is only good for certain loan terms, such as 24 or 36 months, or longer.
Here are examples of some makes and models that currently have 0% APR loan rates. Most expire on November 1, 2010 so you'll have to act soon if you want the deals.
- 2010 Mini Cooper
- 2010 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models (except Dodge Challenger
- 2010 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models (except hybrid models)
- 2011 Chevrolet models (except Aveo, Cruze, Corvette)
- 2010 Buick Lucerne, Enclave, Lacross
- 2010 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, DTS, SRX, STS
- 2010 Hyundai models (except Genesis Coupe, Tucson)
- 2010 Mazda models (except RX8)
- 2011 Mitsubishi models (except Eclipse)
- 2011 Nissan models (except Armada, Titan)
- 2010 Infiniti FX35, FX50, EX35, G37)
- 2010 Suzuki models
- 2010 Toyota models
- 2010 Volkswagen models
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed