List of Car Makers Offering 0% Financing
October 21, 2010
Good news for car buyers - many car makers are now offering 0% APR special loan rates, even on some brand new 2011 models.
0% loans mean no finance charges, or interest, on the life of the loan.
In most cases, the 0% offer is only good for certain loan terms, such as 24 or 36 months, or longer.
Here are examples of some makes and models that currently have 0% APR loan rates. Most expire on November 1, 2010 so you'll have to act soon if you want the deals.
- 2010 Mini Cooper
- 2010 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models (except Dodge Challenger
- 2010 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models (except hybrid models)
- 2011 Chevrolet models (except Aveo, Cruze, Corvette)
- 2010 Buick Lucerne, Enclave, Lacross
- 2010 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, DTS, SRX, STS
- 2010 Hyundai models (except Genesis Coupe, Tucson)
- 2010 Mazda models (except RX8)
- 2011 Mitsubishi models (except Eclipse)
- 2011 Nissan models (except Armada, Titan)
- 2010 Infiniti FX35, FX50, EX35, G37)
- 2010 Suzuki models
- 2010 Toyota models
- 2010 Volkswagen models
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
Why I Recommend CarWoo as the #1 Tool for New Car Shoppers
is hands down the best car buying tool I've tested so far. I recommend it not only to my readers, but to friends and family because it saves time and hassle while getting you a great deal (plus it's free). It should be the first step you take when negotiating car prices. You should follow that up with my checklist
to make sure you get the best possible deal.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
May 16, 2013
May 9, 2013
May 2, 2013
April 25, 2013
April 18, 2013
April 11, 2013
April 4, 2013
March 28, 2013
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!