Cadillac Offering Lease Deals Starting at $349/month
Many people tend to overlook Cadillac when it comes to luxury cars.
Perhaps this is why they're now offering very attractive lease deals.
The deals are good until February 28 - they're all 39 month leases with 10,000 miles per year allocated.
Current Cadillac Lease Deals:
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac DTS Luxury Sedan - $649/month, $4824 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - $599/month, $4474 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD - $699/month, $5774 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury - $429/month, $1929 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury - $639/month, $4764 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed