Subaru Offering Lease Deals Under $200/month
Right now, Subaru is offering some of the best lease deals in the business - good through February 28, 2011.
Deals are being offered on practically every Subaru model and style in a variety of lease terms including 36, 39, and 42 months.
Of course, payments are higher for the shorter terms.
Most of the lease deals require a $999 down payment, due at contract signing, along with first month's payment, taxes, and official fees.
Some of the cheapest ($200 or less) and best Subaru lease deals are as follows:
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $179/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $181/month, 39 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $184/month, 36 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD automatic – $191/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i Premium AWD manual – $196/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD manual – $199/month, 36 months, $1299 down
- 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD manual – $200/month, 39 months, $1299 down
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, RydeShopper, and CarsDirect are the best way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed