BMW Offering Special Lease Deals in March
BMW is offering new incentive programs for March 2011 with low financing rates as low as 1.9% and special lease deals as low as $339 a month.
Low-interest loan rates are offered on the entire BMW lineup, but the best deals are new promotional lease deals on nearly every BMW model for the month of March.
Depending on the model, the lease deals are for either 27 months or 36 months, and all require a modest down payment, acquisition fee and the first month’s payment. The security deposit is waived.
Mileage allowances are low — 22,500 miles for the 27 month leases, and 30,000 miles for the 36 month leases — which equates to 10,000 miles per year.
Here are examples of some of new BMW leases:
- BMW 328i Sedan – $339/month
- BMW 135i Coupe – $399/month
- BMW 335i Sedan – $409/month
- BMW 335i Convertible – $539/month
- BMW 535i Sedan – $579/month
- BMW 740i Sedan – $799/month
- BMW X3 xDrive35i – $515/month
- BMW X6 xDrive35i – $689/month
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed