Ford Offering Large Incentives in April
For the rest of April, Ford is lavishing generous cash-back offers and low financing on many models.
Most notably, the Fusion comes with a $1,500 rebate; Escape: $2,000. Each model offers 1.9% financing for 60 months.
The Taurus, Flex and Super Duty pickup trucks have $2,000 cash back.
Newer models like the Fiesta, Explorer and Focus have $500 cash-back offers.
Some models (including Fusion and Escape) also get extra bonus cash when financing with Ford Credit.
In some regions, Ford will reduce the due-at-signing cash on some leases when switching to Ford from a competitor.
Most deals expire May 2.
- 2011 Ford Edge - 4.9% financing or $1,500 cash back. $297/month lease w/ $3,096 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Escape - 1.9% financing or $2,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford Explorer - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back. $389/month lease w/ $3,668 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Expedition - 0% financing or $3,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford F-150 - 4.9% financing or $3,000 cash back
- 2012 Ford Focus - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back
- 2011 Ford Mustang - 0% financing or $1,500 cash back
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed