Nissan Offering Lease Deals as Low as $179/month
Normally, Nissan doesn't offer noteworthy lease deals, but this month things are different.
The deals to pay attention to are on the Nissan Altima and Versa, with a few models of Frontier, Armada, and Titan as well.
All lease deals are for 39 months and 12,000 miles, good through May 31, 2011.
These incentives are all exceptional deals which is surprising given the difficulties arising from car shortages affecting Japanese manufacturers.
Take a look at the current Nissan special lease deals:
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe – $249/month, $2750 down
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan – $179/month, $2820 down
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback – $179/month, $1820 down
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4dr Sedan – $199/month, $1800 down
Be sure to check out our Car Leasing Guide to learn how to get the best lease deals.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed