Honda Offers Good Lease Deals for June
Despite a shortage of inventory, Honda is currently offering some great lease and finance deals on many of their models - even the Civic.
They continue to offer their $0-$0-$0-$0 lease specials (zero down, zero first month's payment, zero security deposit, zero due at signing) for the Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, and Pilot.
Honda is also offering 1.9% financing for up to 60 months on most models.
All incentives are good through July 5th.
- 2011 Honda Accord: Lease as low as $270/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Civic: Lease as low as $189/month w $2,599 down
- 2011 Honda CR-V: Lease as low as $280/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Odyssey: Lease as low as $360/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Pilot: Lease as low as $350/month w $0 down
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, RydeShopper, and CarsDirect are the best way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed