Nissan Offering the Best Incentives This Month
Nissan takes top honors this month for offering the best rebates of any car company for July.
The rebates are good across the entire product line. Plus, Nissan is also offering 0% APR interest rates.
But consumers have to choose between the cash-back rebate and the 0% financing option.
Which is better? Generally, if the rebate is $2,000 or more, you'll do better with the rebate (it acts like a down payment).
And, if your credit score is lacking - less than 720, you won't qualify for the 0% loan rate. (Check your credit score here)
Here are the current Nissan rebate deals:
- Nissan Titan – Up to $4,500
- Nissan Altima – Up to $4,000
- Nissan Frontier – Up to $3,000
- Nissan Pathfinder – Up to $2,500
- Nissan Xterra – Up to $2,000
- Nissan Maxima – Up to $1,500
- Nissan Murano – Up to $1,000
- Nissan Quest – Up to $750
- Nissan Rogue – Up to $750
- Nissan Sentra – Up to $500
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and RydeShopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed