GM Offering Largest Incentives in February
GM has been offering some of the largest incentives on the market this month.
GM owns the Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC brands, and almost every model across the lineup comes with some form of low APR financing.
They're also offering large cash-back incentives, but you can't have both. In most cases, it's better to get the cash-back rebate, especially now that auto loan rates are at historical lows.
Here are the largest cash-back rebates currently being offered for each brand:
- 2012 Buick Regal – $4,425
- 2012 Buick LaCrosse – $4,300
- 2011 Buick Lucerne – $4,000
- 2012 Cadillac CTS and CTS-V – $5,450
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade – $5,175
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade (all other styles) - $4,575
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade (all styles) - $4,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4,750
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Impala – $4,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe – $3,850
- 2012 Chevrolet Suburban – $3,850
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Suburban - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet HHR - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu – $3,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala – $3,000
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 and 1500 Hybrid – $4,750
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 and 1500 Hybrid – $,4005
- 2012 GMC Yukon XL 1500, XL 2500 – $3,850
- 2011 GMC Yukon, Yukon Hybrid, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500 – $3,500
- 2011 GMC Canyon – $3,000
Use the CarWoo Negotiation Tool to get the best deal on these vehicles.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed