Hyundai Offering Incentives on All Models
April 19, 2012
Hyundai once again continues to offer attractive incentives despite the fact they can't keep up with demand.
They broke their all-time sales record last month, and have continued selling vehicles at a brisk pace this month. The 2013 Hyundai Elantra is actually the most in-demand vehicle right now, and even IT comes with 1.9% financing and lease deals starting as low as $179/month.
Hyundai is also offering loyalty and conquest bonuses ranging between $500 and $1,000 on most models. Loyalty bonuses are given to buyers who currently own a Hyundai vehicle, and conquest bonuses are given to those who are trading-in from a competing brand.
There are financing deals as low as 0% for up to 36 months PLUS cash-back bonuses. The only problem: you're going to have a hard time finding some vehicles in stock, or in the colors and options you desire. Some dealers are also marking up the prices to take advantage of the high demand.
To get the best deals in your local market, make sure you start by using CarWoo.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent – 1.9% financing | $169/month lease, $1,699 down, 36 months
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra – 1.9% financing | $179/month lease, $2,299 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring – 0.9% financing | $199/month lease, $1,999 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Equus – 0.9% financing | $1500 loyalty or conquest bonus | $739/month lease, $3,999 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan – 0.9% financing + $500 bonus | $1500 bonus for Hyundai or competitor trade-in – $399/month lease, $2,999 down, 36 months
- 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe – 1.9% financing | $500 loyalty or conquest bonus | $289/month lease, $2,699 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe – 0.0% financing + $500 bonus| $500 loyalty or conquest bonus | $269/month lease, $2,999 down, 36 months
- 2013 Hyundai Sonata – 0.9% financing | $500 loyalty bonus | $199/month lease, $2,599 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid – 0.0% financing | $500 loyalty bonus | $269/month lease, $2,699 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson – 1.9% financing | $500 loyalty bonus | $259/month lease, $2,699 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster – 1.9% financing | $179/month lease, $1,999 down, 36 months
- 2012 Hyundai Veracruz – 0.0% financing + $1,000 bonus| $1000 loyalty bonus | $750 competitor trade-in – $299/month lease, $3,199 down, 36 months
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
My Recommendation for Car Shoppers
and Edmunds Price Promise
are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist
to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
March 26, 2015
March 19, 2015
March 12, 2015
March 5, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 12, 2015
February 5, 2015
January 29, 2015
January 22, 2015
January 15, 2015
January 8, 2014
January 1, 2015
December 25, 2014
December 18, 2014
December 11, 2014
December 4, 2014
November 27, 2014
November 20, 2014
November 13, 2014
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!