Honda Lease and Finance Deals for September
After offering some of the industry's best lease deals this summer, Honda has cut back a bit in September.
Honda continues to offer their special $0-$0-$0-$0 leases, but only on 3 models: The 2012 Crosstour, Pilot and 2011 Odyssey.
These leases include zero down payment, zero due at signing, zero security fee, and zero first month's payment.
Here are the specific lease deal details:
- 2012 Honda Crosstour EX V6 - $330 per month lease deal
- 2012 Honda Pilot EX - $330 per month lease deal
- 2011 Honda Odyssey LX - $370 per month lease deal
In addition to these zero down lease deals, Honda is offering a special lease promotion on the following two models:
- 2012 Accord Sedan LX - $199/month with $1,999 due at signing.
- 2011 Honda CR-V LX - $219/month with $1,999 due at signing.
Honda Financing Deals
Honda is offering financing as low as 0.9% on several 2011 models and as low as 1.9% on the 2012 Civic - which hasn't sold as well as expected.
- 2011 Honda Fit - 0.9% financing for up to 36 months
- 2012 Honda Civic - 1.9% financing for up to 36 months
- 2011 Honda Pilot - 0.9% financing for up to 36 months
- 2011 Honda Accord - 0.9% financing for up to 36 months
All of these Honda incentives are available until the end of October. We have a feeling this may be the calm before the storm, as many experts are expecting an incentives war at the end of the year.
If you don't mind waiting, your best bet will probably be to wait until November and see whether the incentive war heats up then.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed