Weekly Car Buying TipsRSS Feed
- Toyota Extends Incentives - As Predicted
- Chrysler Offering 0% Financing and $3,000 Cash Back
- Better Car Deals Being Offered in July
- Ford Offers 0% APR and Cash Back on Leftover Models
- Great Deals on 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Arriving One Month Early
- Fiat Dealerships Will Open in 2011
- Toyota Meltdown Should Lead to Incredible Deals
- Ford Offers $3,000 Rebate on 2010 Focus
- Ford and GM Offer Incentives to Lure Toyota Owners
- Hyundai Offers $1,000 Rebate to Toyota Owners
- New Incentives Available for Nissan Maxima
- Great Deals on Mitsubishi Likely This Year
- Saab Sale Means New Models to Ship By April
- Hyundai Offers $209/month Lease on 2011 Hyundai Sonata
- Not a Good Time to Buy Large SUVs Right Now
- Corvette Sales Plummet, Great Time to Buy
- Hyundai, Kia Offering $1,000 Incentives on SUVs
- Nissan Set to Launch Eight New Models
- Toyota Earns Top Marks in 2009 Loyalty Awards
- Chrysler Introducing Several New Models Soon
- GM and Ford Offer Job Loss Incentive...
- Imports Finally Join the Incentive Bandwagon...
- Plenty of 2008 Models Still Not Sold...
- New Tax Credit for Plug-In Cars, February 2009 Sales a Disaster...
- Hyundai Offers Assurance Plus, Saab Files for Bankruptcy...
- 2009 Car Tax Credit Not as Good as First Hoped...
- Tax Credit for Car Buyers in 2009, Rebates up over 12%...
- Car Sales Worst in 27 Years, GM May Shut Down Hummer, Saab, and Saturn...
- Chrysler Getting Desperate, Great Deals on Small Cars...
- Unsold Cars Piling Up, Toyota Offers Cash Rebates...
- GM Offers 0% Financing, 2009 Sales Will be Horrible...
- Best Time to Buy a Car, Chrysler Offers Deals on Overstock...
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed