Biggest Cash Back Incentives for August
The earthquake in Japan had a huge impact on the supply of Toyota, Honda and Nissan vehicles, so we're not seeing attractive incentives from them yet.
However, analysts are predicting that Toyota and Honda will be offering exceptional deals towards the end of the year to make up for lost market share.
If you've been considering one of these cars, you may save a considerable amount if you wait a few months.
For now, the best incentives are found with GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles.
So far, here are some of the best incentives being offered in August. More incentives will be announced in the coming week or two and we'll keep you updated in the meantime.
Best Cash Back Incentives for August
- Buick Lucerne – $2,500
- Buick Enclave – $2,000
- Cadillac DTS – $7,000
- Cadillac STS – $7,000
- Cadillac Escalade – $3,500
- Cadillac CTS – $2,000
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4500
- Chevrolet Avalance – $4000
- Chevrolet HHR (selected styles) – $3500
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD – $3000
- Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe – $3000
- Chevrolet Impala (selected styles) – $3000
- Chevrolet Malibu – $2500
- GMC Sierra 1500 – $4500
- GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD – $3000
- GMC Yukon – $3000
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid