Chrysler Offers Cash-Back, No Payments for 90 Days
This is a sweet deal for buyers of 2011 or 2012 Chryslers, Jeeps, Dodges or Ram Trucks.
As long as you finance through Ally Financial, you won't have to make payments for three months.
But the deal doesn't last long. The promotion ends September 6th.
The cash back deals, for qualified customers, include:
- 2012 Chrysler 200: $500 rebate
- 2012 Jeep Liberty: $1,000 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Avenger: $500 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Journey: $500 rebate
- 2012 Ram pickup: $500 rebate, plus an additional $1,000 Bonus Cash
- 2011 Chrysler 300 or 300C: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
- 2011 Dodge Charger: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 customer cash.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid