Chrysler Offers Cash-Back, No Payments for 90 Days
This is a sweet deal for buyers of 2011 or 2012 Chryslers, Jeeps, Dodges or Ram Trucks.
As long as you finance through Ally Financial, you won't have to make payments for three months.
But the deal doesn't last long. The promotion ends September 6th.
The cash back deals, for qualified customers, include:
- 2012 Chrysler 200: $500 rebate
- 2012 Jeep Liberty: $1,000 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Avenger: $500 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Journey: $500 rebate
- 2012 Ram pickup: $500 rebate, plus an additional $1,000 Bonus Cash
- 2011 Chrysler 300 or 300C: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
- 2011 Dodge Charger: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 customer cash.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid