Hyundai Continues to Offer Great Lease Deals
It looks like Hyundai is continuing the lease deals for January, with offers such as $229 per month with no down payment on the 2012 Hyundai Elantra.
What makes this even better - the Elantra was just awarded North American Car of the Year by a panel of 50 independent automotive journalists.
The one problem with Hyundai's incentives as of late: they result in very strong demand for the vehicles. It can be difficult to find a car with your preferred colors and options, and some dealers may not participate in the offers.
Hyundai seems focused on taking market share away from the competition for the time being - which is great for buyers, but it creates supply shortages.
Here are some of the other lease deals being offered, all good thru January 31, 2012.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent – $169/month, $1530 down payment
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring – $199/month, $2000 down payment
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, $2260 down payment, plus up to $3000 bonus cash
- 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, $4260 down payment
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan – $399/month, $2600 down payment, plus up to $3000 bonus cash
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 Manual – $259/month, $2440 down payment
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Apr 27, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Apr 27, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Apr 20, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Apr 20, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Apr 06, 2023