Cars with Cramped Rear Seats
This week, they alerted readers to 7 vehicles that have cramped rear legroom. You may not know it by reading the manufacturer specs because there is no standard way to measure rear legroom.
In their tests, Cars.com found that some cars simply have cramped rear seats compared to their competition. Here are the 7 vehicles Cars.com recommends you avoid if rear legroom is an issue:
- 2013 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2012 Ford Fiesta
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Lexus IS sedan
- Mazda Mazda3
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid