Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Ford Offering $0 Down Lease Deals
November 21, 2013If you've been thinking of adding a new Ford to your garage, now may be the time as Ford is currently offering great lease deals on both 2013 and 2014 models from now until the New Year.
Best New Car Deals reviewed these "sign-and-drive" lease deals, which includes no down payment, first month's payment, security deposit or cash at signing -- all you'll need to pony up are the official tag and registration fees. These deals reportedly end January 2, 2014.
And if you'd prefer to purchase a new vehicle instead of leasing, Ford is offering 0% APR loan rates for up to 72 months and large rebates on both 2013 and 2014 models.
Below are a few examples of what's available for the "sign-and-drive" lease deals. As always, make sure to contact you local Ford dealer now for the best selection and for the full terms and rules. Finally, be sure to check out TrueCar Pre-Negotiated Prices to compare real prices where you live.
|Vehicle||Monthly Payment w $0 Down||Term|
|2013 Ford Edge||$269||39|
|2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 3.7L||$310||36|
|2013 Ford Fusion||$279||36|
|2014 Ford Escape||$279||36|
|2014 Ford Explorer||$299||39|
|2014 Ford Focus||$239||36|
|2014 Ford Fusion||$279||36|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!