Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
10 New Car Deals for March
March 17, 2016If you're in the market for a new car this month, there are good deals to be had on some of the most popular new cars.
US News & World Report's Best Cars Blog has more details on these deals, some with 0% financing and others with cash back incentives as high as $2,250. Vehicles on the list include the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, 2016 Honda CR-V, 2016 Cadillac CTS, and 2016 Kia Sportage.
And as always, I recommend using TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect for the lowest prices in your local area.
|Vehicle||Financing||Term (Months)||Cash Back||Expires|
|2016 BMW 3-Series||0.9%||72||03/31/16|
|2016 Buick Enclave||0%||60||$750||03/31/16|
|2016 Cadillac CTS||1.9%||36||05/02/16|
|2016 Ford Fusion||0%; 1.9%||60; 72||Up to $2,250 (NE, SE, W, SW, NW)||04/04/16|
|2016 Honda CR-V||0.9%-1.9%||24-72||05/02/16|
|2016 Kia Sportage||0%; 1.9%||66; 72||$500; $1,500||05/02/16|
|2016 Mazda Mazda3||0% (NE, SE, Gulf, MD, W)||05/02/16|
|2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class||2.99%||24-72||03/31/16|
|2016 Toyota Camry||0%||60; 72||$1,000; $1,500 (NE, SW, MW, Gulf, SoCal)||04/04/16|
|2016 Volkswagen Tiguan||2.9%||72||$1,000 Prepaid Visa Reward Card||04/04/16|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!