Hyundai Offering Large Rebates, Incentives
Good news for Hyundai buyers!
Not only is Hyundai taking aim at the top carmakers in styling, quality, and model selections - they're also offering some aggressive sales incentives.
March 2011 incentives come in all forms - rebates, low-interest loans, special lease deals, and hidden dealer cash.
Deals are especially good on leftover 2010 models.
Some of the best Hyundai deals for March, ending on 3/31/2011:
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz – $1000 rebate or 0.9% financing or $359/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe – $1000 rebate or 1.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra – 1.9% financing or $169/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Equus – 0.9% financing rate or $739/month special lease for 36 months - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis – Up to $1500 rebate or 0.9% financing or $399/month special lease - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata – 0.9% financing or $199/month special lease for 36 months
- 2010 Hyundai Accent - $500-$1000 rebate or 1.9% financing rate
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata – $2500 rebate or 1.9% financing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed