Current Lease Deals Under $200 per Month
January 20, 2011
For those looking for the lowest monthly lease payments on a brand new car, we have compiled a list of the best deals - all of which are under $200 per month.
Most of them require about $2,000 due at signing and are limited to one or two specific trims for each model.
These lease deals are great if you have a limited budget and just want a reliable car and dependable car for transportation.
Here are the cheapest lease deals currently offered:
Leases Below $140 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR - $139/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
Leases Below $160 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $149/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S - $159/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Susuki SX4 LE - $159/month, 39 months, $2004 due at signing
Leases Below Under $170 per month
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - $169/month, 36 months, $2768 due at signing
- 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i - $169/month, 42 months, $1477 due at signing
Leases Below $200 per month with $0 Down
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $170/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $199/month, $0 due at signing
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
The #1 Tool for New Car Shoppers
is the quickest way to get a great deal on a new car. TrueCar provides pre-negotiated prices from local dealers, and the deals are usually fantastic. It should be the first step you take when negotiating car prices. You should follow that up with my checklist
to make sure you get the best possible deal.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
March 6, 2014
February 27, 2014
February 20, 2014
February 13, 2014
February 6, 2014
January 30, 2014
January 23, 2014
January 16, 2014
January 9, 2014
January 2, 2014
December 26, 2013
December 19, 2013
December 12, 2013
Decebmer 5, 2013
November 28, 2013
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!