Current Lease Deals Under $200 per Month
For those looking for the lowest monthly lease payments on a brand new car, we have compiled a list of the best deals - all of which are under $200 per month.
Most of them require about $2,000 due at signing and are limited to one or two specific trims for each model.
These lease deals are great if you have a limited budget and just want a reliable car and dependable car for transportation.
Here are the cheapest lease deals currently offered:
Leases Below $140 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR - $139/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
Leases Below $160 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $149/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S - $159/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Susuki SX4 LE - $159/month, 39 months, $2004 due at signing
Leases Below Under $170 per month
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - $169/month, 36 months, $2768 due at signing
- 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i - $169/month, 42 months, $1477 due at signing
Leases Below $200 per month with $0 Down
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $170/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $199/month, $0 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle and Edmunds Price Promise are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed