Hyundai Offering Great Deals Through Costco Auto Program
Hyundai has teamed up with Costco to offer members a fantastic deal if you buy through the Costco Auto Program.
Now through the end of May, you can get the following deal on the Genesis sedan and Veracruz:
- Invoice Price minus 3% of MSRP
- $500 Costco cash card (after filling out a survey)
For a Genesis with a sticker price of $33,800, the deal would come out to $31,064 not including the $500 cash card.
Why is Hyundai offering such great deals? Mainly because these two vehicles have not been doing too well when it comes to sales. The Genesis is selling under 2,000 units per month while the Veracruz has been averaging only about 500.
If you're in the market for these vehicles, now is the time to take advantage of this program.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid