Now is a Good Time to Buy a Convertible
December, January, February, and March are the best months to buy a convertible.
Vehicles like the 2011 Volvo C70, Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder and BMW Z4 should have greater flexibility in pricing since they're the slowest-moving models currently.
The Audi TT, Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37 may be harder to come by, averaging less than two weeks before finding a buyer - even in winter.
Below is a list of exceptional incentives being offered on convertibles.
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette: $4,000 cash back; 0% financing for 72 months
- 2010 Ford Mustang: $4,000 cash back; 0% financing for 60 months
- 2010 Lexus IS 250C: $3,000 cash back
- 2010 Infiniti G37: $3,500 cash back; 1.9% financing for 60 months
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class: $4,500 cash back; 0.9% financing for 60 months
- 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder: $3,000 cash back; 0% financing for 60 months
- 2010 Saab 9-3: $7,000 cash back; 0% financing for 60 months
- 2010 Volvo C70: $6,000 cash back
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid