BMW Offering Special Lease Deals in March
Low-interest loan rates are offered on the entire BMW lineup, but the best deals are new promotional lease deals on nearly every BMW model for the month of March.
Depending on the model, the lease deals are for either 27 months or 36 months, and all require a modest down payment, acquisition fee and the first month’s payment. The security deposit is waived.
Mileage allowances are low — 22,500 miles for the 27 month leases, and 30,000 miles for the 36 month leases — which equates to 10,000 miles per year.
Here are examples of some of new BMW leases:
- BMW 328i Sedan – $339/month
- BMW 135i Coupe – $399/month
- BMW 335i Sedan – $409/month
- BMW 335i Convertible – $539/month
- BMW 535i Sedan – $579/month
- BMW 740i Sedan – $799/month
- BMW X3 xDrive35i – $515/month
- BMW X6 xDrive35i – $689/month
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid