Ford Offering Large Incentives in April
Most notably, the Fusion comes with a $1,500 rebate; Escape: $2,000. Each model offers 1.9% financing for 60 months.
The Taurus, Flex and Super Duty pickup trucks have $2,000 cash back.
Newer models like the Fiesta, Explorer and Focus have $500 cash-back offers.
Some models (including Fusion and Escape) also get extra bonus cash when financing with Ford Credit.
In some regions, Ford will reduce the due-at-signing cash on some leases when switching to Ford from a competitor.
Most deals expire May 2.
- 2011 Ford Edge - 4.9% financing or $1,500 cash back. $297/month lease w/ $3,096 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Escape - 1.9% financing or $2,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford Explorer - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back. $389/month lease w/ $3,668 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Expedition - 0% financing or $3,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford F-150 - 4.9% financing or $3,000 cash back
- 2012 Ford Focus - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back
- 2011 Ford Mustang - 0% financing or $1,500 cash back
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid