Ford Offering Large Incentives in April
Most notably, the Fusion comes with a $1,500 rebate; Escape: $2,000. Each model offers 1.9% financing for 60 months.
The Taurus, Flex and Super Duty pickup trucks have $2,000 cash back.
Newer models like the Fiesta, Explorer and Focus have $500 cash-back offers.
Some models (including Fusion and Escape) also get extra bonus cash when financing with Ford Credit.
In some regions, Ford will reduce the due-at-signing cash on some leases when switching to Ford from a competitor.
Most deals expire May 2.
- 2011 Ford Edge - 4.9% financing or $1,500 cash back. $297/month lease w/ $3,096 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Escape - 1.9% financing or $2,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford Explorer - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back. $389/month lease w/ $3,668 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Expedition - 0% financing or $3,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford F-150 - 4.9% financing or $3,000 cash back
- 2012 Ford Focus - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back
- 2011 Ford Mustang - 0% financing or $1,500 cash back
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid