Ford Offering Large Incentives in April
Most notably, the Fusion comes with a $1,500 rebate; Escape: $2,000. Each model offers 1.9% financing for 60 months.
The Taurus, Flex and Super Duty pickup trucks have $2,000 cash back.
Newer models like the Fiesta, Explorer and Focus have $500 cash-back offers.
Some models (including Fusion and Escape) also get extra bonus cash when financing with Ford Credit.
In some regions, Ford will reduce the due-at-signing cash on some leases when switching to Ford from a competitor.
Most deals expire May 2.
- 2011 Ford Edge - 4.9% financing or $1,500 cash back. $297/month lease w/ $3,096 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Escape - 1.9% financing or $2,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford Explorer - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back. $389/month lease w/ $3,668 due at signing
- 2011 Ford Expedition - 0% financing or $3,000 cash back.
- 2011 Ford F-150 - 4.9% financing or $3,000 cash back
- 2012 Ford Focus - 4.9% financing or $500 cash back
- 2011 Ford Mustang - 0% financing or $1,500 cash back
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid