Cadillac Now Offers Certified Pre-Owned Cars
The certified pre-owned label means a car has undergone a rigorous inspection process, is reconditioned and then given an extended warranty.
The extra expense that comes along with buying a certified pre-owned vehicle is usually worth it.
Cadillac's new Certified Pre-Owned program includes a 172-point vehicle inspection and reconditioning system, and six-year/100,000-mile limited warranty with 24-hour roadside assistance.
It's considered among the best in the industry.
Most other luxury brands offer similar certified pre-owned vehicle programs - even Rolls-Royce recently joined in the CPO game, calling their program "Rolls-Royce Provenance".
Certified Pre-Owned Cadillacs can only be purchased through a franchised Cadillac dealership so be vary of independent used car lots that offer "certified" used cars - they're not the same thing.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023