Honda Offers Good Lease Deals for June
They continue to offer their $0-$0-$0-$0 lease specials (zero down, zero first month's payment, zero security deposit, zero due at signing) for the Accord, CR-V, Odyssey, and Pilot.
Honda is also offering 1.9% financing for up to 60 months on most models.
All incentives are good through July 5th.
- 2011 Honda Accord: Lease as low as $270/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Civic: Lease as low as $189/month w $2,599 down
- 2011 Honda CR-V: Lease as low as $280/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Odyssey: Lease as low as $360/month w $0 down
- 2011 Honda Pilot: Lease as low as $350/month w $0 down
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid