The Biggest Hidden Incentives Right Now
Known as factory-to-dealer rebates, these incentives are very common on leftover models, or current ones that aren't selling well for whatever reason.
Although dealers can deploy the cash any way they want, it usually goes to customers in the form of price discounts.
When you add factory cash to normal dealer discounts, it's easy to get below-invoice deals.
Below are the best hidden dealer incentives available right now.
- 2011 BMW 7-Series – $10,000
- 2010 Cadillac DTS and STS – $10,000
- 2010 Mercedes CL-Class - $10,000
- 2010 Mercedes S-Class - $10,000
- 2010 Audi A8 - $9,700
- 2009 Saab 9-7X - $9,000
- 2010 Cadillac Escalade – $8000
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis – $5500
- 2010 Ford F-150 – $5500
- 2010 Lincoln MKT – $5000
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala – up to $5000
- 2010 Mercury Mountaineer – $4500
- 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt – $4000
- 2010 Chevrolet Aveo – up to $3500
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala – up to $3000
- 2011 Audi S6 – $3000
- 2010 Ford Explorer – $2000
- 2011 Ford Focus – $2000
- 2011 Ford Mustang – $2000
- 2011 Toyota Tundra – up to $2500
- 2011 Audi A6 – up to $2500
- 2011 Land Rover Range Rover – $2000
- 2011 Mercury Mariner Hybrid – $1500
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette – $1500
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid