BMW Offering Great Year-End Lease Deals
And there's a good reason why. They've been offering sweet incentives over the last few months and they just upped the ante with new lease deals.
Now through the end of December, BMW is offering exceptional lease deals on almost all 2011 and 2012 models - some as low as $299 per month.
In addition to the lease deals, BMW is also offering up to $1,500 in bonus credit if you currently own a BMW.
Here are some of the sample lease deals available:
- 2011 BMW 328i - $299/month, $4,924 due at signing, $1,500 loyalty bonus
- 2012 BMW 328i Coupe - $419/month, $3,644 due at signing, $1,000 loyalty bonus
- 2012 BMW 528i XDrive - $609/month, $3,234 due at signing, $1,000 loyalty bonus
In addition to the great deals, BMW is also offering free maintenance for 4 years or 50,000 miles with free roadside assistance. It just doesn't get any better.
If you're seriously considering purchasing a BMW this month, Click Here to see real-time pricing and all the current lease deals in your local area.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid