Top 25 Cars Offering Rebates as High as $5,000
You can expect dealers to negotiate aggressively because most people aren't shopping for a car that day and manufacturers are offering some great incentives.
In addition to Black Friday, TrueCar also expects great deals to be had over the weekend. It's getting close to the end of the month and dealers are eager to meet their quotas.
To save even more money, you may want to consider the following vehicles. They currently offer the largest cash back rebates available right now - some as high as $5,000.
When you time the market right and mix in large rebates, you're sure to land a great deal.
- 2011 Buick Lucerne – $4,000
- 2011 Buick LaCrosse, Regal – $3,000
- 2011 Cadillac Excalade – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche – $4,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette - $3,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala – $3,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Impala – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet HHR – $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu – $3,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4,500
- 2011 Chrysler 200 – $4,000
- 2011 Dodge Avenger - $4,000
- 2011 Ford Flex – $3,000
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 – $4,505
- 2011 GMC Yukon – $3,500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD – $3,000
- 2012 Jeep Liberty – $3,000
- 2011 Lincoln Town Car – $3,000
- 2012 Mitsubishi Galant – $3,000
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor – $4,500
- 2011 Mitsubishi Galant – $,3500
- 2012 Nissan Titan – $3,000
- 2011 Nissan Titan – $5,250
- 2011 Nissan Armada – $4,000
- 2011 Nissan Frontier – up to $3,000
- 2011 Suzuki Equator – $3,000
Before you visit a dealership, first get price quotes via email and see which dealers are offering the best prices and the biggest selection for the car of your choice.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid