Cars With the Biggest Loyalty Incentives
A loyalty incentive is usually a cash bonus given to new car buyers who currently own the same brand of vehicle. For example, if you currently own a Hyundai and are planning on buying a new one, you can get up to $1,500 cash back on top of any other incentives currently in place.
Currently, the largest loyalty incentives are from Mercedes Benz, with $2,000 cash back if you purchase an E-Class or C-Class.
Here are the rest of the manufacturers currently offering loyalty incentives.
- Hyundai - $1,500 loyalty cash on the 2012 Equus and Genesis sedan, $500 on the 2012 Genesis Coupe and Sonata
- Kia - $1,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 Optima, $500 on the 2012 Sportage
- Mercedes - $2,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 C-Class and E-Class
- Mitsubishi - $500 loyalty cash on the 2012 Lancer and Outlander
- Suzuki - $5,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 Equator, Grand Vitara, and Kizashi
- Volvo - $1,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 C30, C70, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90
To maximize savings, use the free negotiation tool offered by
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid