Cars With the Biggest Loyalty Incentives
A loyalty incentive is usually a cash bonus given to new car buyers who currently own the same brand of vehicle. For example, if you currently own a Hyundai and are planning on buying a new one, you can get up to $1,500 cash back on top of any other incentives currently in place.
Currently, the largest loyalty incentives are from Mercedes Benz, with $2,000 cash back if you purchase an E-Class or C-Class.
Here are the rest of the manufacturers currently offering loyalty incentives.
- Hyundai - $1,500 loyalty cash on the 2012 Equus and Genesis sedan, $500 on the 2012 Genesis Coupe and Sonata
- Kia - $1,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 Optima, $500 on the 2012 Sportage
- Mercedes - $2,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 C-Class and E-Class
- Mitsubishi - $500 loyalty cash on the 2012 Lancer and Outlander
- Suzuki - $5,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 Equator, Grand Vitara, and Kizashi
- Volvo - $1,000 loyalty cash on the 2012 C30, C70, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90
To maximize savings, use the free negotiation tool offered by CarWoo
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid