BMW Offering Exceptional Lease Deals
Mercedes is currently leading the sales race in 2012, and BMW is not willing to concede without a fight.
For February, BMW is offering exceptional lease deals on practically every 2012 model. Many come with lease bonus cash that you can use towards the down payment.
To make things even better, BMW is currently offering up to 4 years of free maintenance on all of their vehicles. Here are some of the lease deals available right now:
- 2011 BMW 328i Sedan - $389/month for 36 months. $0 down w/ bonus cash
- 2011 BMW 335i Sedan - $449/month for 36 months. $500 down w/ bonus cash
- 2012 BMW 528i Sedan - $599/month for 36 months. $1,900 down
- 2012 BMW 650i Coupe - $899/month for 36 months. $5,000 down
- 2012 BMW 328i Coupe - $449/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
- 2012 BMW Z4 - $519/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
Note that you'll need excellent credit to qualify for these lease deals. Use the CarWoo tool to see which dealers are offering the best lease deals.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid