BMW Offering Exceptional Lease Deals
Mercedes is currently leading the sales race in 2012, and BMW is not willing to concede without a fight.
For February, BMW is offering exceptional lease deals on practically every 2012 model. Many come with lease bonus cash that you can use towards the down payment.
To make things even better, BMW is currently offering up to 4 years of free maintenance on all of their vehicles. Here are some of the lease deals available right now:
- 2011 BMW 328i Sedan - $389/month for 36 months. $0 down w/ bonus cash
- 2011 BMW 335i Sedan - $449/month for 36 months. $500 down w/ bonus cash
- 2012 BMW 528i Sedan - $599/month for 36 months. $1,900 down
- 2012 BMW 650i Coupe - $899/month for 36 months. $5,000 down
- 2012 BMW 328i Coupe - $449/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
- 2012 BMW Z4 - $519/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
Note that you'll need excellent credit to qualify for these lease deals. Use the tool to see which dealers are offering the best lease deals.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid