BMW Offering Exceptional Lease Deals
Mercedes is currently leading the sales race in 2012, and BMW is not willing to concede without a fight.
For February, BMW is offering exceptional lease deals on practically every 2012 model. Many come with lease bonus cash that you can use towards the down payment.
To make things even better, BMW is currently offering up to 4 years of free maintenance on all of their vehicles. Here are some of the lease deals available right now:
- 2011 BMW 328i Sedan - $389/month for 36 months. $0 down w/ bonus cash
- 2011 BMW 335i Sedan - $449/month for 36 months. $500 down w/ bonus cash
- 2012 BMW 528i Sedan - $599/month for 36 months. $1,900 down
- 2012 BMW 650i Coupe - $899/month for 36 months. $5,000 down
- 2012 BMW 328i Coupe - $449/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
- 2012 BMW Z4 - $519/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
Note that you'll need excellent credit to qualify for these lease deals. Use the CarWoo tool to see which dealers are offering the best lease deals.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid