GM Offering Largest Incentives in February
GM owns the Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC brands, and almost every model across the lineup comes with some form of low APR financing.
They're also offering large cash-back incentives, but you can't have both. In most cases, it's better to get the cash-back rebate, especially now that auto loan rates are at historical lows.
Here are the largest cash-back rebates currently being offered for each brand:
- 2012 Buick Regal – $4,425
- 2012 Buick LaCrosse – $4,300
- 2011 Buick Lucerne – $4,000
- 2012 Cadillac CTS and CTS-V – $5,450
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade – $5,175
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade (all other styles) - $4,575
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade (all styles) - $4,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4,750
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche – $4,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Impala – $4,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe – $3,850
- 2012 Chevrolet Suburban – $3,850
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Suburban - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet HHR - $3,500
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu – $3,000
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala – $3,000
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 and 1500 Hybrid – $4,750
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 and 1500 Hybrid – $,4005
- 2012 GMC Yukon XL 1500, XL 2500 – $3,850
- 2011 GMC Yukon, Yukon Hybrid, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500 – $3,500
- 2011 GMC Canyon – $3,000
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid