Good Lease Deals on Compact SUVs
Despite the higher demand for new vehicles, there are still some good lease deals to be had in the compact SUV segment.
The best of the bunch is the 2012 Honda CR-V, which can be leased for $239 per month for 36 months with $2,799 due at signing. That translates to $310 per month with $0 down (I always recommend putting $0 down on leases).
Other attractive lease deals on compact SUVs include:
- 2012 Subaru Forester: $249 a month for 42 months with $1,949 due at signing
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: $259 a month for 36 months with $2,699 due at signing
- 2012 GMC Terrain: $269 a month for 39 months with $1,529 due at signing
- 2012 Kia Sportage: $229 a month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing
Be sure to read my leasing guide to make sure you understand if leasing is right for you.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid