Good Lease Deals on Compact SUVs
Despite the higher demand for new vehicles, there are still some good lease deals to be had in the compact SUV segment.
The best of the bunch is the 2012 Honda CR-V, which can be leased for $239 per month for 36 months with $2,799 due at signing. That translates to $310 per month with $0 down (I always recommend putting $0 down on leases).
Other attractive lease deals on compact SUVs include:
- 2012 Subaru Forester: $249 a month for 42 months with $1,949 due at signing
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: $259 a month for 36 months with $2,699 due at signing
- 2012 GMC Terrain: $269 a month for 39 months with $1,529 due at signing
- 2012 Kia Sportage: $229 a month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing
Be sure to read my leasing guide to make sure you understand if leasing is right for you.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid