Excellent Acura Lease Deals Available
There are several excellent lease deals available that are set to expire at the end of the month.
The lease deals come with your choice of $0 down, which I recommend. The only downside is that the miles are restricted to only 10,000 per year, so if you tend to drive a lot more than this, leasing is not a good choice.
Here are the current lease deals
- 2012 Acura TL – $420/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX – $350/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - $370/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura ZDX - $570/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura MDX - $530/month, 35 months for $0 down
- 2012 Acura RDX - $410/month, 35 months for $0 down
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid