Audi Offering $3,000 Loyalty Bonuses
One such incentive is Loyalty Bonuses. Manufacturers don't advertise them heavily, and sometimes salespeople aren't even aware of them.
These incentives are cash bonuses given to consumers who replace their current vehicle with a new one from the same brand. Right now, Audi is in fierce competition with BMW and Mercedes, and so they're offering some of the largest loyalty bonuses right now.
For example, the 2012 Audi A3 and A4 come with a whopping $3,000 loyalty bonus for current Audi owners. That's on top of any other incentives that may be currently available.
Volvo, Kia, and Mitsubishi are also offering loyalty bonuses of up to $1,500. Keep in mind these bonuses may vary depending on where you live.
As always, I recommend you use the free RydeShopper to maximize discounts on these vehicles.
|2012 Audi A3||$3,000|
|2012 Audi A4||$3,000|
|2012 Audi A5||$2,000|
|2012 Audi A6||$2,000|
|2012 Audi A7||$2,000|
|2012 Audi A8||$1,500|
|2012 Audi Q5||$1,500|
|2012 Audi Q7||$1,500|
|2012 Audi S4||$1,500|
|2012 Audi S5||$1,500|
|2012 Audi TT||$1,500|
|2012 Audi TTS||$1,500|
|2012 Kia Optima||$1,500|
|2012 Kia Sportage||$1,000|
|2012 Mitsubishi Lancer||$1,000|
|2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback||$1,000|
|2012 Mitsubishi Outlander||$1,000|
|2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo C30||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo C70||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo S60||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo S80||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo XC60||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo XC70||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo XC90||$1,000|
|2013 Audi A3||$1,000|
|2013 Audi A4||$1,000|
|2013 Audi A5||$750|
|2013 Audi A8||$500|
|2013 Audi RS 5||$500|
|2013 Audi S4||$500|
|2013 Audi S7||$500|
|2013 Volvo XC90||$500|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best 0% Finance Deals April 2023 Mar 30, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Mar 30, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Mar 30, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Mar 30, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023