Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Cars With the Most Loyal Owners
February 6, 2014When it comes to loyalty, Ford customers are the most faithful, according to the 2013 Polk Automotive Loyalty Awards.
The Ford Motor Company won the Overall Loyal to Manufacturer category, and Ford took top honors for Overall Loyalty to Make and African American Loyalty to Make. And the Ford F-150 won the Non-Luxury Full-Size Half-Ton Pickup category for vehicle-specific categories.
Other big winners when it comes to customer loyalty included Cadillac, which placed first for Most Improved Loyalty to Make, and Toyota, which won for Asian Market Loyalty and Hispanic Market Loyalty. For vehicle-specific categories, the Toyota Prius won Non-Luxury Traditional Compact Car, and Honda Accord had the most loyal drivers for Non-Luxury Traditional Mid-Size Cars.
The Polk Automotive Loyalty Awards are based on actual model year purchase/lease activity and recognize manufacturers that have the best owner retention.
If you're considering becoming loyal to any of these vehicles, I recommend using TrueCar to compare real prices where you live.
|Award Category||Award Winner|
|Overall Loyalty to Manufacturer||Ford Motor Company|
|Overall Loyalty to Make||Ford|
|Most Improved Loyalty to Make||Cadillac|
|African American Market Loyalty to Make||Ford|
|Asian Market Loyalty to Make||Toyota|
|Hispanic Market Loyalty to Make||Toyota|
|Highest Conquest Percent of Registrations||Audi|
|Most Improved Conquest Percent of Registrations||Subaru|
|Non-Luxury Traditional Compact Car||Toyota Prius|
|Non-Luxury Traditional Mid-Size Car||Honda Accord|
|Non-Luxury Compact CUV||Honda CR-V|
|Non-Luxury Full-Size Half-Ton Pickup||Ford F-150|
|Non-Luxury Mid-Size CUV||Kia Sorento|
|Non-Luxury Mid-Size SUV||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
|Non-Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car||Fiat 500|
|Non-Luxury Mid-Size Van||Chrysler Town & Country|
|Non-Luxury Traditional Full-Size Car||Toyota Avalon|
|Luxury Mid-Size CUV||Lexus RX|
|Non-Luxury Mid-Size Pickup||Toyota Tacoma|
|Non-Luxury Sport Mid-Size Car||Dodge Challenger|
|Luxury Traditional Compact Car||Mercedes-Benz C-Class|
|Luxury Traditional Mid-Size Car||Mercedes-Benz E-Class|
|Non-Luxury Full-Size SUV||Toyota Land Cruiser|
|Luxury Compact CUV||Acura RDX|
|Non-Luxury Sport Car||Hyundai Veloster|
|Non-Luxury Compact SUV||Jeep Wrangler|
|Luxury Sport Car||Mercedes-Benz SL-Class|
|Luxury Full-Size SUV||Land Rover Range Rover|
|Luxury Traditional Full-Size Car||Lexus LS|
|Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car||Lexus CT200H|
|Luxury Mid-Size SUV||Mercedes-Benz G-Class|
|Luxury Exotic Car||McLaren MP4|
|Luxury Prestige Full-Size Car||Rolls-Royce Phantom|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!