Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Best Deals on Hybrid/Electric Cars
April 10, 2014If you're in the market for an eco-friendly vehicle -- like a hybrid, electric or plug-in vehicle -- then you're in luck! April is Earth Month and it seems like car manufacturers are taking advantage by offering a number of great deals.
TrueCar has all the details on some of the hottest deals going on right now until April 15th. Vehicles on the list include the 2014 Ford Focus Electric hatchback, 2014 Toyota Prius Plug-In, and 2014 Volkswagen Jetta hybrid.
If you're looking to both get green and save green this month, make sure to use both TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to get the best deal possible on any of these vehicles.
|Vehicle||MSRP||Market Avg.*||Est. Monthly Payment**||$ Savings||% Savings||Federal Rebates||City/Hwy/Combo MPG|
|2014 Honda Civic Hybrid w/ Nav||$26,925||$25,756||$370||$1,169||4.3%||$0||44/47/45.6|
|2014 Chevy Volt Base||$34,995||$33,310||$479||$1,685||4.8%||$7,500||101/93/98|
|2015 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid||$28,465||$26,519||$381||$1,946||6.8%||$0||42/48/45.1|
|2014 Toyota Prius Plug-In Base||$30,800||$28,172||$405||$2,628||8.5%||$2,500||51/49/49.9|
|2014 Nissan Leaf SL||$35,870||$33,027||$475||$2,843||7.9%||$7,500||126/101/114|
|2014 Toyota RAV4 EV||$50,660||$47,063||$677||$3,597||7.1%||$7,500||103/76/86.2|
|2014 Ford Focus Electric Hatchback||$35,955||$29,111||$418||$6,884||19.1%||$7,500||110/99/104|
|2014 BMW 5 Series ActiveHybrid 5||$62,325||$51,382||$739||$10,943||17.6%||$0||23/30/26.4|
*Market Average is estimated based on the national average of recent vehicle transactions, including destination and delivery charges after incentives that are subject to change, but does not include tax, title, and other fees
**Estimated monthly payments are based on a 3% APR for 60 months with 20% down on the current market average price, and excludes sales tax and other fees and charges that may vary by region or state.
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Apr 27, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Apr 27, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Apr 20, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Apr 20, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Apr 06, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!