Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
The Best Spring Clearance Deals
April 14, 2016
This is the time of year when manufacturers start offering Spring Clearance deals, in hopes of clearing out leftover inventory and slow-selling vehicles.
Edmunds.com did a summary of the deals, which include 0% financing for up to 84 months and up to $6,000 cash back on some vehicles. Keep in mind, these Spring Clearance deals are mainly on leftover models and those that have been sitting on the lots the longest. See below for a summary of the deals.
If you're shopping for a new car, I recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to quickly see what deals are being offered in your local area.
Spring Clearance Deals by Manufacturer
|Manufacturer||Spring Clearance Deals|
|Chrysler||0% financing up to 60 months. Up to $6,000 cash back on 2016 Chrysler 200|
|Dodge||0% financing up to 84 months on Dodge Dart models, $2,500 cash back on 2015 Challenger, $2,000 cash back on 2016 Challenger|
|Cadillac||$2,500 incentive on purchase or lease of 2016 Cadillac XTS or CTS|
|Chevrolet||15% off MSRP on most remaining 2015 vehicles, 2016 Cruze Limited and Malibu Limited|
|Mazda||0% financing up to 60 months on 2016 Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. $407 per month, zero down lease deal on 2016 MX-5 Miata|
|Honda||0.9% financing on most popular models|
|Volkswagen||$1,250 bonus on 2015 or 2016 Passat, $1,000 on 2015 or 2016 Jetta, 2016 CC and Beetle|
|Ram||0% financing for 60 months on 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab, plus $6,500 bonus cash|
|Audi||$500 - $2,000 conquest bonuses for current owners of BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, or Infiniti|
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!