The Best Lease Deals Right Now
Leasing is coming back strong after two years of automotive meltdown - and the deals this month and next are some of the best we've seen in a long time.
Here are some of the best and cheapest car lease deals available now.
The Honda deals expire on May 2, 2011. The others are only good for March and end either on April 4th or March 31st depending on the manufacturer.
Nearly all require a down payment as well as first month's payment and acquisition fees (cash due at signing).
All are for 36 month terms and 12K miles per year except where noted.
Honda offers their special leases two ways - one with the normal up-front costs, and another with $0 up-front (no first payment, no security fee, and no down payment, but you still pay registration and tag fees). We recommend no down payment when leasing.
Following are some of the cheap leases (under $190/month) for March 2011 (and April for Honda):
- 2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback – $139/month, $1999 due at signing 0r $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2010 Honda Civic DX-VP 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A) – $139/month, $1999 due at signing 0r $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) – $139/month, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Suzuki SX4 LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M) – $149/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A) – $159/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M) – $178/month, 42 months, $1177 due at signing
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M) – $179/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi S 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M) – $189/month, 39 months, $2531 due at signing
- 2011 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A) – $189/month, $1783 due at signing
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) – $189/month, $2688 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
New York Tri-State Residents - Important:There is a new car leasing service called Carvoy, available to NY tri-state area residents, which I recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with car dealerships. Carvoy provides pre-negotiated lease deals, calculated with taxes and all fees incuded so you know exactly what it will cost. Here is my list of Best Carvoy deals, updated each month.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed