Hyundai Offering Special Lease Deals
Hyundai's incentive programs for April include special subsidized leases, which are well worth considering.
These leases are made possible by reducing the selling price of the vehicle, reducing the finance cost, and boosting estimated lease-end residual values.
The combination of all these factors means you get a low monthly payment without the need to negotiate.
In fact, you wouldn't be able to negotiate these deals with a car dealer — they don't have the ability to change money factor or residual values - only price, which you should still try to negotiate.
All current Hyundai incentives expire on May 2, 2011.
Here are some of the current Hyundai special lease offers:
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L GLS Auto – $169/month, 36 months, $1699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, 36 months, $4999 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Manual – $259/month, 36 months, $2699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Manual – $299/month, 36 months, $2699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS Auto – $199/month, 36 months, $2399 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4 GLS FWD Auto – $259/month, 36 months, $2499 due at signing.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, RydeShopper, and CarsDirect are the best way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed