Current Lease Deals Under $200 Per Month
Finding a bargain on a lease can allow you to drive a new car without the high cost.
There are numerous deals out there that will set you back less than $200 per month - after an initial outlay somewhere in the $2,000 neighborhood.
From the smallest car on the U.S. market to a full-size pickup truck, it's possible to stay in this budget arena.
You can find payments below $200 on the following cars right now:
- 2012 Hyundai Accent ($169/month, 36 months, $1699 at signing)
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra ($179/month, 36 months, $1999 at signing)
- 2012 Nissan Versa ($179/month, 36 months, $1999 at signing)
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ($169/month, 39 months, $2079 at signing)
- 2012 Nissan Sentra ($189/month, 39 months, $1999 at signing).
By raising your down payment, you can get a mid-size Nissan Altima for a shorter term ($179/month 24 months, $2999 at signing).
There are also some leftover 2011 models at similar rates, including the tiny 2011 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe ($179/month, 24 months, $2033 at signing) or, at the other end of the scale, a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado ($189/month, 39 months, $2039 at signing).
The 2011 Volkswagen Jetta is also offering a great deal ($179/month, 36 months, $2199 at signing).
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed