Best Toyota Incentives for February
February 23, 2012
offering good lease and finance incentives this month, Toyota doesn't want to be left behind, so they're also offering their own deals.
In addition to 0% financing for up to 36 months, Toyota is also offering attractive lease deals on several popular models.
Most of the leases are for 39 months, with 12,000 miles allowance per year.
Note that all Toyotas currently come standard with 2 years of free maintenance or up to 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. This could save you a few hundred dollars.
Here are the current deals:
- 2012 Toyota Avalon XLS – $450/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Camry SE – $259/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan, 48 months
- 2012 Toyota Corolla LE – $229/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Prius Two - $299/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Venza LE- $339/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma Dbl Cab PreRunner - $319/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab - $395/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan, up to , 60 months, $500 cash bonus
- 2012 Toyota Highlander - $329/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota RAV4 - $299/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Sienna LE - $379/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
Be sure to use the free CarWoo Negotiation Tool when you're ready to close a deal.
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
The #1 Tool for New Car Shoppers
is the quickest way to get a great deal on a new car. TrueCar provides pre-negotiated prices from local dealers, and the deals are usually fantastic. It should be the first step you take when negotiating car prices. You should follow that up with my checklist
to make sure you get the best possible deal.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
December 12, 2013
Decebmer 5, 2013
November 28, 2013
November 21, 2013
November 14, 2013
November 7, 2013
October 31, 2013
October 24, 2013
October 17, 2013
October 10, 2013
October 3, 2013
September 26, 2013
September 19, 2013
September 12, 2013
September 5, 2013
August 29, 2013
August 22, 2013
August 15, 2013
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!