Best Toyota Incentives for February
With Honda offering good lease and finance incentives this month, Toyota doesn't want to be left behind, so they're also offering their own deals.
In addition to 0% financing for up to 36 months, Toyota is also offering attractive lease deals on several popular models.
Most of the leases are for 39 months, with 12,000 miles allowance per year.
Note that all Toyotas currently come standard with 2 years of free maintenance or up to 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. This could save you a few hundred dollars.
Here are the current deals:
- 2012 Toyota Avalon XLS – $450/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Camry SE – $259/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan, 48 months
- 2012 Toyota Corolla LE – $229/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Prius Two - $299/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Venza LE- $339/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma Dbl Cab PreRunner - $319/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab - $395/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan, up to , 60 months, $500 cash bonus
- 2012 Toyota Highlander - $329/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota RAV4 - $299/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
- 2012 Toyota Sienna LE - $379/month lease w/$0 down or 0% APR loan
Be sure to use the free CarWoo Negotiation Tool when you're ready to close a deal.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle and Edmunds Price Promise are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed