Honda Offering $0 Down Lease Deals
Incentives are starting to heat up, and Honda is back in the game with some great lease and finance offers - good through the end of this month.
Honda is offering their popular $0-$0-$0-$0 lease deals on several models right now. That means $0 down payment, $0 first month's payment, $0 security deposit, and $0 due at signing.
You will, however, still have to pay taxes, title, and dealer fees seperately. Here are the lease deals currently available:
- 2012 Accord Sedan - ($250/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
- 2012 Civic Sedan - ($230/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
- 2012 Crosstour - ($340/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
- 2012 CR-V - ($330/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
- 2012 Odyssey - ($350/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
- 2012 Pilot - ($340/month for 35 months, $0 due at lease signing)
Honda is also offering 0.9% financing on most of these same models, for up to 60 months.
2012 Civic - (excluding Civic Natural Gas) (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
- 2012 Accord - (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
- 2011 CR-V - (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
- 2011 Crosstour - (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
- 2012 Crosstour - (0.9% APR 24-36 months, 1.9% APR 37-60 months)
- 2012 Fit - (0.9% APR 24-36 months, 1.9% APR 37-60 months)
- 2012 Odyssey - (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
- 2012 Pilot - (0.9% APR 24-36 months, 1.9% APR 37-60 months)
- 2011 Ridgeline - (0.9% APR 24-60 months)
Be sure to use the free CarWoo Negotiation Tool when you're ready to close a deal.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
New York Tri-State Residents - Important:There is a new car leasing service called Carvoy, available to NY tri-state area residents, which I recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with car dealerships. Carvoy provides pre-negotiated lease deals, calculated with taxes and all fees incuded so you know exactly what it will cost. Here is my list of Best Carvoy deals, updated each month.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed