Chrysler Offering Large Discounts and Hidden Rebates
In fact, Chrysler is currently ranked as the most reliable domestic brand - a huge turnaround from recent years.
What's interesting is that consumer perception has yet to catch up, so Chrysler is still having to offer large incentives to get buyers to bite.
This is great news for those looking to get the best deals on decent cars.
In addition to large cash-back rebates, Chrysler is also offering hidden dealer incentives of up to $4,500. These are incentives that can be passed on to the consumer if they know how to negotiate correctly.
Here are some of the current incentives being offered:
- 2011 Chrysler 200 – up to $1,000 cash back, $3,000 hidden dealer incentive
- 2012 Chrysler 200 – up to $2,000 cash back
- 2011 Chrysler 300 – up to $1,000 cash back, $4,500 hidden dealer incentive
- 2012 Chrysler 300 – up to $1,500 cash back
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country - up to $1,000 cash back, $3,000 hidden dealer incentive
- 2012 Chrysler Town & Country – up to $1,000 cash back
In addition to these incentives, Chrysler is also offering 0% financing for up to 36 months on several models.
If you're seriously considering purchasing a Chrysler vehicle this month, Click Here to see real-time pricing and all the current incentives in your local area.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid