Nissan Offering Some of the Best Incentives This Month
November 24, 2011
Nissan has consistently offered some of the best incentives this year, especially compared to the other foreign manufacturers.
And unlike Toyota, Honda, and Hyundai, they seem to have plenty of inventory to choose from.
This tends to result in big discounts on top of the already large incentives.
For example, you can currently buy the mid-sized 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5S for about the same price as a compact Hyundai Elantra GLS.
The Altima's MSRP is a few thousand more than the Elantra, but there's a lot of wiggle room in the price - and most Elantras are selling close to MSRP.
Nissan is offering just about every type of incentive including cash back rebates, low financing rates, and lease deals.
Here's a sampling of what's available - good through the end of November.
2012 Nissan Models
- 2012 Nissan Altima – $1,250 rebate, or 0% loans, $350 lease bonus cash
- 2012 Nissan Armada – $2,000 rebate, 0.9% loans, $599/month lease
- 2012 Nissan Frontier – $2,500 rebate, 0% loans, $229/month lease
- 2012 Nissan Maxima (3.5 S) - $2,000 rebate, 0.9% loans
- 2012 Nissan Pathfinder – $2,000 rebate, 0.9% loans, $349/month lease
- 2012 Nissan Titan – $2,000 rebate, $1350 bonus cash, 0% loans, $499/month lease
2011 Nissan Models
- 2011 Nissan Armada – $4,000 rebate, 0% loans, $1,650 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Frontier – $3,000 rebate, 0% loans, $50 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Titan – $5,250 rebate, 0% loans, $300 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Maxima (3.5 S) – $3,000 rebate, 0% loans, $800 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Murano – $3,000 rebate, 0% loans, $600 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Pathfinder – $2,500 rebate, 0% loans, $1,475 lease bonus cash
- 2011 Nissan Xterra – $2,000 rebate, 0% loans, $289/month lease
Tip: Before you visit a Nissan dealership, first get price quotes via email and see which dealers are offering the best prices and the biggest selection for the model of your choice.
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
My Recommendation for Car Shoppers
and Edmunds Price Promise
are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist
to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
April 9, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 26, 2015
March 19, 2015
March 12, 2015
March 5, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 12, 2015
February 5, 2015
January 29, 2015
January 22, 2015
January 15, 2015
January 8, 2014
January 1, 2015
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!