Chrysler Offering $25 to Test Drive Minivan
May 3, 2012
If you're currently shopping for a minivan, here's a simple way to put an extra $25 in your pocket while you test out vehicles.
Chrysler is offering a $25 pre-paid MasterCard if you test drive a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country. Even if you're not considering this model, it's always a good idea to test drive as many different vehicles as you can, you never know if you'll end up liking it best.
Here's how to get your $25 incentive:
- Enter your name and email address at www.ActiveRewards.com.
- Check your email for your unique Customer Code and print a copy.
- Test drive the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and obtain a dealer code.
- Go online to www.cgTestDrive.com and enter both codes.
- Receive your $25 pre-paid MasterCard via USPS within 7-10 business days.
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
Why I Recommend CarWoo as the #1 Tool for New Car Shoppers
is hands down the best car buying tool I've tested so far. I recommend it not only to my readers, but to friends and family because it saves time and hassle while getting you a great deal (plus it's free). It should be the first step you take when negotiating car prices. You should follow that up with my checklist
to make sure you get the best possible deal.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
June 20, 2013
June 13, 2013
June 6, 2013
May 30, 2013
May 23, 2013
May 16, 2013
May 9, 2013
May 2, 2013
April 25, 2013
April 18, 2013
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!