Chrysler Offering $25 to Test Drive Minivan
May 3, 2012
If you're currently shopping for a minivan, here's a simple way to put an extra $25 in your pocket while you test out vehicles.
Chrysler is offering a $25 pre-paid MasterCard if you test drive a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country. Even if you're not considering this model, it's always a good idea to test drive as many different vehicles as you can, you never know if you'll end up liking it best.
Here's how to get your $25 incentive:
- Enter your name and email address at www.ActiveRewards.com.
- Check your email for your unique Customer Code and print a copy.
- Test drive the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and obtain a dealer code.
- Go online to www.cgTestDrive.com and enter both codes.
- Receive your $25 pre-paid MasterCard via USPS within 7-10 business days.
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
My Recommendation for Car Shoppers
and Edmunds Price Promise
are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist
to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
April 9, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 26, 2015
March 19, 2015
March 12, 2015
March 5, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 12, 2015
February 5, 2015
January 29, 2015
January 22, 2015
January 15, 2015
January 8, 2014
January 1, 2015
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!