Hyundai Continues to Offer Great Lease Deals
Hyundai sales were up nearly 20% last year, thanks to attractive incentives and improved styling.
It looks like Hyundai is continuing the lease deals for January, with offers such as $229 per month with no down payment on the 2012 Hyundai Elantra.
What makes this even better - the Elantra was just awarded North American Car of the Year by a panel of 50 independent automotive journalists.
The one problem with Hyundai's incentives as of late: they result in very strong demand for the vehicles. It can be difficult to find a car with your preferred colors and options, and some dealers may not participate in the offers.
Hyundai seems focused on taking market share away from the competition for the time being - which is great for buyers, but it creates supply shortages.
Here are some of the other lease deals being offered, all good thru January 31, 2012.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent – $169/month, $1530 down payment
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring – $199/month, $2000 down payment
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, $2260 down payment, plus up to $3000 bonus cash
- 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, $4260 down payment
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan – $399/month, $2600 down payment, plus up to $3000 bonus cash
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 Manual – $259/month, $2440 down payment
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed