Car Lease Deals Likely to Increase in 2011
Car makers and their finance companies are gaining more confidence in leasing due to loosened credit and residual values climbing.
This means you should see more lease deals on many more car models in 2011.
A number of makes and models have recently been upgraded in terms of future resale values - resulting in lower lease payments for those vehicles.
Automotive Lease Guide (ALG) in November rated the following 2011 vehicles as having the highest residuals (as % of MSRP):
- Mazda Mazdaspeed3 and Mazda 3
- Audi S5
- Landrover Range Rover Sport
- MINI Cooper and John Cooper Works
- Honda (most models)
- BMW 1-Series, 3-Series, and 5-Series
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Hyundai Sonata
- Infiniti G37
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid