0% Financing Deals Available Until 2013
This means banks will be able to borrow money at near 0% interest, making it easier for them to offer low interest loans to consumers.
This is good news for car buyers since interest rates on car loans will remain low or possibly even head lower.
Right now, if you have excellent credit (check your credit score here), you can get an auto loan for as low as 2.9% from major lenders such as Capital One Finance.
In the near future, these rates may drop even lower - and these are loans with no incentives attached!
Right now, most car makers are offering a slew of financing incentives, with a good portion offering 0% financing.
We're sure to see these trends continuing until at least 2013 and we'll likely see more 0% financing deals with terms of up to 72 months.
You can read more about how to save money on car loans in our Car Loan Guide section.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023