End-of-October Deal for 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
The Chevrolet Cobalt may not be one of the most sought-after cars out there, but it's offering some hefty deals this week on the 2009 model. Car shoppers may want to pay attention.
Usually, the Cobalt is outshined by more popular choices in the auto market, such as the Hyundai Elantra or Honda Civic. But it does have its competitive points - a sticker price of little more than $14K and a fuel economy of 37 mpg on the highway, for example. For these features alone, the new incentives are worth taking a look:
- $1,500 consumer cash
- 0% financing for 49 months; 1.9% financing for 60 months
- $1,000 bonus cash (available in most areas) that buyers can combine with either the consumer cash or the low financing rate
- Buyers have a choice between a 60-day return guarantee and an additional $500 discount.
All of the above deals are good through November 2nd, 2009.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
New York Tri-State Residents - Important:There is a new car leasing service called Carvoy, available to NY tri-state area residents, which I recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with car dealerships. Carvoy provides pre-negotiated lease deals, calculated with taxes and all fees incuded so you know exactly what it will cost. Here is my list of Best Carvoy deals, updated each month.
- Gregg FidanGet My Free Weekly Advice on Car BuyingEach week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS FeedSeptember 27, 2018September 20, 2018September 13, 2018September 6, 2018August 30, 2018August 23, 2018August 16, 2018August 9, 2018August 2, 2018July 26, 2018July 19, 2018July 12, 2018July 5, 2018June 28, 2018June 21, 2018June 14, 2018June 7, 2018May 31, 2018May 24, 2018May 17, 2018May 10, 2018May 3, 2018