End-of-October Deal for 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
The Chevrolet Cobalt may not be one of the most sought-after cars out there, but it's offering some hefty deals this week on the 2009 model. Car shoppers may want to pay attention.
Usually, the Cobalt is outshined by more popular choices in the auto market, such as the Hyundai Elantra or Honda Civic. But it does have its competitive points - a sticker price of little more than $14K and a fuel economy of 37 mpg on the highway, for example. For these features alone, the new incentives are worth taking a look:
- $1,500 consumer cash
- 0% financing for 49 months; 1.9% financing for 60 months
- $1,000 bonus cash (available in most areas) that buyers can combine with either the consumer cash or the low financing rate
- Buyers have a choice between a 60-day return guarantee and an additional $500 discount.
All of the above deals are good through November 2nd, 2009.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg FidanGet My Free Weekly Advice on Car BuyingEach week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS FeedMay 24, 2018May 17, 2018May 10, 2018May 3, 2018April 26, 2018April 19, 2018April 12, 2018April 5, 2018March 29, 2018March 22, 2018March 15, 2018March 8, 2018March 1, 2018February 22, 2018February 15, 2018February 8, 2018February 1, 2018January 25, 2018January 18, 2018January 11, 2018January 4, 2018